Our In Situ Microbiate™ products have been developed to provide end users significant savings over traditional and costly “Dig & Dump” remediation methodology, while providing a much more aggressive and environmentally friendly hydrocarbon remediation solution.
- In Situ hydrocarbon remediation vs. soil removal and replacement
- 30% – 50% cost savings vs. traditional “Dig & Dump” methods
- BNS “Dig & Dump” Estimator Tool
- BNS proprietary microbes activate and aggressively operate in a wide range of temperatures and climates (.01 C – 49 C)
- BNS microbes require 30% less moisture to activate and operate
- Unlimited treatment area
- Hydrocarbon breakdown offers back to the environment Hydrogen, Oxygen and trace amounts of CO2