PGP4™ and PGP2R™ are agricultural bio-stimulants derived from indigenous microbes.
Fostering plant growth from seed germination to plant maturity by influencing the following factors:
- Improves metabolic efficiency to increase yield and enhance crop quality
- Increases plant tolerance to and recovery from stressors
- Facilitates nutrient uptake, absorption, and use
- Enhances produce characteristics, including sugar and nutrient content, colour, size, etc.
- Decreases use (cost) of fertilizers
- Enhances soil fertility, by promoting the development of a healthy soil ecosystem.
- Environmentally friendly, natural products that are complementary to crop nutrition
*nutrient sources (reduced) are to be used in conjunction with PGP4™ and PGP2R™
Plant growth promoting bacteria (PGPB) provide multiple & significant benefits in agriculture by enhancing crop productivity, yield and nutrient uptake while at the same time, suppressing the growth of pathogens.
- Agriculture is the largest global industry at over $1.3 trillion dollars annually
- 50% of global habitable land is used for agriculture
- Projections of 9.1 billion people by 2050 would require raising overall food production by 70%
- 2019 Global fertilizer market valued at USD 155.80 billion